- Candidate must possess a customer first attitude
- Must meet background screening
- Possess a valid driver’s license and driving record that meets the company standards
- Ability to lift, carry, and handle ladders that weigh up to 90 lbs.
- Ability to physically climb ladders and/or poles, work at heights and confined spaces
- Good personal appearance and professional behaviour
- Previous work experience in the communications industry an asset
- Personal computer skills would be considered an asset
- Minimum High School education preferred
If you wish to join a company with progressive approach that has a customer 1st focus and respects employees, click on the link below and attach your resume as a Word or PDF document.
While every effort will be made to contact all potential candidates, only the most qualified will be called for an interview. Thank you and good luck in your job search!
Link-On is an equal opportunity employer and has grown significantly since our inception. We welcome new members to join our team.